ENGINEERING & GEOSCIENCES
In 2010, Alston Associates Inc. was acquired by Terrapex Environmental Ltd., a dynamic, fully
integrated Canadian engineering and geosciences company providing specialist environmental consulting services. Our partnership allows us to offer cost-effective solutions for combined
geotechnical and environmental services.
Terrapex works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and to provide high-quality, professional service designed to meet those needs. Terrapex adds value to its clients’ operations by providing practical, innovative and responsible environmental consulting services.
- Phase I ESA
- Phase II ESA
- Brownfield Re-development
- In-situ & Ex-situ Remediation
- Risk Assessment
- Facility Decommissioning
- Storage Tank Removal/Management
- Designated Substance Surveys
- Compliance Audits
- Environmental Compliance Approvals
- Industrial Effluent Sampling
- Groundwater Contaminant Migration
- Conceptual Site Models
- Permits to Take Water
- Peer Review
- Expert Reports & Testimony
For more information regarding the environmental services that Terrapex provides, please contact Terrapex directly at 1-888-330-TPEX (8739).