IMPACT OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
Alston provides a range of services to evaluate and monitor the impact of construction activities on neighbouring properties, structures and infrastructure. These services include Vibration Assessments, Monitoring & Control, Condition Surveys and Settlement Monitoring.
Our specialist team has developed vast experience in conducting precision settlement and ground-movement monitoring for a wide range of construction activities.
- Vibration Potential Assessments
- Zone of Influence Studies
- Background & During Construction
- Supervised Monitoring
- Unsupervised Automated Monitoring
- Automatic Email Alerts
- Pre- and Post- Construction Condition Surveys of neighbouring Buildings, Structures, Accessways and Infrastructure
SETTLEMENT MONITORING & DAMAGE CONTROL
- In-ground Settlement Monitor Installations
- Down-hole Wireline Inclinometer Installation & Logging
- Crack Monitoring
- Precision Survey – Total Station